Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Check out the crazy trailer for BIG TITS ZOMBIE 3D!!

Ha! Yes, you read that title correctly...that was not a typo! BIG TITS ZOMBIE 3D looks like Japan's answer to 2008's ZOMBIE STRIPPERS, except with more craziness and gore (as is the case with most Japanese films, I guess)! I can't find much of a plot explanation, but from the looks of the trailer, I guess a group of strippers battles a horde of zombies! There is really nothing else you need to know! So, without further ado, here you go:



1 comment:

  1. I really admire how you state your determination to share your life through blogging. Keep up the good work and have a nice day!Thanks for this one.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete