Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Don't forget! SHARKTOPUS premiers tonight on the SyFy network!!

The newest SyFy original movie, SHARKTOPUS, premiers tonight on the SyFy network at 9/8 central. The film was produced by Roger Corman and starts Eric Roberts. The film is about a half shark/half octopus creature that gets loose in the ocean and causes terror to anything or anyone in it's path! I don't know about you, but I will be in front of the TV for sure! I love these cheesy creature features that the SyFy channel puts out.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment