Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Check out the trailer for the upcoming film THE SADIST starring Tom Savini!

Check out the trailer for director Jeremiah Kipp's new film, THE SADIST, starring genre legend Tom Savini! I interviewed Mr. Kipp a while back about his short film, CONTACT, and I couldn't wait for his next project...well, here it is! Here is the basic plot from thehorrornews.net:

In THE SADIST, Tom Savini is a war veteran who suffers from severe psychological damage who stalks his victims in the woods. The Sadist is the directorial debut of Fangoria writer Jeremiah Kipp and and staring alongside Mr. Savini is Mackenzie Christine Hawkins, Miguel Lopez, Jerry Murdock, Santo Fazio, Zoe Daelman Chlanda, Carl Burrows and Tom Reid.

This trailer looks great and I can not wait to see the finished film in it's entirety.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for THE SADIST

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard about this one. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remake of a 1963 low-budget flick starring Arch Hall,Jr.

    ReplyDelete