Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Check out Danny Trejo in his newest film, BAD ASS!!

 
 
 Ok, I know...this isn't really a horror film...BUT...it is horror related, so I felt like it was worth sharing!  BAD ASS is a new film staring genre fave, Danny Trejo, and also features Hellboy himself, Ron Perlman
 The film is an action/revenge film and looks to be really good.  Here is basic plot from the film's imdb.com page:

 Decorated Vietnam hero Frank Vega returns home only to get shunned by society leaving him without a job or his high school sweetheart. It's not until forty years later when an incident on a commuter bus (where he protects an elderly black man from a pair of skin heads) makes him a local hero where he's suddenly celebrated once again. But his good fortune suddenly turns for the worse when his best friend Klondike is murdered and the police aren't doing anything about it.


 BAD ASS is in limited theaters starting today!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment