Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Watch THE RING's Sadako throw out the first pitch at a Japanese league baseball game!


 

One of my favorite horror sites on the Internet is dreadcentral.com, and while browsing their site today, I came across this funny story.  It seems as if Sadako, the main creepy character from the RINGU films (and the U.S. remakes THE RING, and THE RING 2), got to throw out the first pitch at a Japanese league ball game in the Tokyo Dome!  I think this is a great PR stunt and it is fun to hear all the people's reactions when they see Sadako take the field!  

The reason for this was to help promote the newest film in the RINGU series, SADAKO 3D!  Here is the synopsis of that film from the Dread Central website:

13 years after the original Ring movie, Sadako returns to the big screen in 3D!
Akane is a high school teacher who hears a rumor from her students that there is actual footage on the Internet of someone's suicide. The footage is said to drive anyone who sees it to also commit suicide. Akane does not believe the rumor at first, but when one of her female students dies after viewing the footage, she and her boyfriend Takanori are fatefully drawn into the horror that has been created by the man who appears in the suicide footage, Kashiwada.
Kashiwada's intention is to create chaos in the world by bringing back Sadako and the power of her curse. Now Akane has to fight against Sadako and Kashiwada to save the lives of herself and Takanori.


CLICK HERE to read the full article on Dread Central and watch the video of Sadako throwing out the first pitch!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment