Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stop-motion animated zombies run amok in the new film, PARANORMAN!



  I have heard about PARANORMAN for a while, but I hadn't bothered to watch the trailer yet.  It is by the same folks that did the movie CORALINE, which I was a little disappointed with, so I guess I didn't have much excitement for this one.  But, now that I have taken the time to actually watch the trailer, I am super excited for this film!  Here is the brief synopsis of the film from imdb.com:

A misunderstood boy who can speak with the dead, takes on ghosts, zombies and grown-ups to save his town from a centuries-old curse.

 This movie looks like it could be a lot of fun, and maybe the first "zombie movie" I could take my kids to!   PARANORMAN is scheduled to be released in theaters on August 17th in both 2D and 3D versions!  


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website
 

No comments:

Post a Comment