Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Check out the very weird trailer for the Norwegian film, THALE

 
 Wow...this one looks messed up.  And I mean that in a good way!   THALE was written and directed by Norwegian filmmaker, Aleksander Nordaas.  Here is the basic story of the film from imdb.com:

'Thale' is a feature film based on a mythical character in Norwegian folklore called 'HULDRA'. According to the myth a hulder is a beautiful lady living deep in the woods, and it is said that she seduces men that work or hunt in the woods. She hums a beautiful song and lures them to her deep in the woods, and they never return to their village. You can recognize a hulder by her cow tail.

Well, that sounds interesting for sure!  I'm not sure if the creature is actually called a 'huldra' or a 'hulder', as both terms are used in the description above, but none the less, it sounds interesting fore sure.

Check out the trailer below and let me know what you think.  Be sure to check out the 1:34 mark of the trailer.....it's a split second but if you pause it on just that moment, look at the creature or whatever that is up on the road. Very strange.  Then the woman at the end is very intriguing to say the least...not sure how I feel about her! HA!  Check it out and you (at least the guys) will see what I mean.

No U.S. release date has been set that I can find.  The film was just released in Norway this past February.  I doubt we will see a U.S. theatrical release, but I'm sure we will be seeing it on DVD and or Blu-ray at some point.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer  **WARNING** Trailer includes brief nudity

2 comments:

  1. Im a sucker for a woman who can work a cow tail! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...yeah, she was very sexy yet very disturbing all at the same time....not sure I could get past that tail! Ha!

    ReplyDelete