Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Watch the trailer for ZOMBIE ASS: TOILET OF THE DEAD....yes, you read that right.

 
 
  It's not often that filmmakers try to make a crappy film, but the folks behind ZOMBIE ASS did just that!   Noboru Iguchi wrote and directed this crazy foreign zombie film.   You might know him from his other directorial efforts such as ROBOGEISHA, MUTANT GIRLS SQUAD, and MACHINE GIRL.   I loved each of those movies, so I'm sure I will love this one too, although it does look very strange.   
 I love Japanese zombie movies, though, so I will definitely be checking this out once it is available in the U.S.

Check out the trailer and let me know what you think...hopefully it won't turn out to be a real stinker!  


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

2 comments:

  1. I want to see this. Is there something wrong with me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is, then there is something wrong with me too! Ha!

    ReplyDelete