Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Check out the cool trailer for the upcoming film, GOD BLESS AMERICA

 
 Have you heard of the film GOD BLESS AMERICA from writer/director Bobcat Goldthwait?  Well, if you haven't, check out the trailer below.  I think this film looks very promising.  It's probably more of a dark comedy, but still has some very horrific elements to it!  Here is the basic plot from imdb.com:

Loveless, jobless, possibly terminally ill, Frank has had enough of the downward spiral of America. With nothing left to lose, Frank takes his gun and offs the stupidest, cruelest, and most repellent members of society. He finds an unusual accomplice: 16-year-old Roxy, who shares his sense of rage and disenfranchisement.

GOD BLESS AMERICA premiers On Demand April 6th, and in theaters May 11th.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment