Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Support the new horror documentary, I HEART MONSTER MOVIES

 
Check out the Indiegogo page for a new film by Trionic Entertainment called, I HEART MONSTER MOVIES.   It is a documentary made by and for fans of the horror genre and will features interviews not only with horror legends and icons, but also normal fans of the genre like you and me.

Here is the basic plot of the film from the film's Indeigogo page:

Horror fans come from all walks of life and all types of backgrounds. Do horror fans have anything in common? What draws some people to gore while others run screaming from it? We take an intelligent and insightful look at who horror fans are and what motivates their dedication. This is an in-depth look at horror fans in their own words.

I HEART MONSTER MOVIES is currently in production, and they are raising money to travel to visit and interview more horror actors and icons.   Currentley, they have already interviewed such stars as Tom Savini, Bill Moseley, David J (of Bauhaus and Love and Rockets), Alex Vincent, the Avellan sisters, Linnea Quigley, Sid Haig, Thom Carnell, Elissa Dowling, Michael Gornick, and John Amplas.

Help support this awesome project, and you could get your name in the credits of the film under a special "Thank You" section, as well as T-shirts, DVD's of the film, and more  (depending on your funding level).

CLICK HERE to visit the Indiegogo page for I HEART MONSTER MOVIES and help support this film today!

1 comment:

  1. Why you don't upload some documentaries ? it would be nice!

    ReplyDelete