Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's Robots Vs. Zombies in the Dolph Lundgren Sci-Fi/Horror flick, BATTLE OF THE DAMNED

 
I love zombie movies.  Always have, always will.  As many zombie movies that have come out lately, you think I would be getting tired of them, but I am definitly not.  I say keep them coming, even if they are as strange sounding as the new film, BATTLE OF THE DAMNED, which features robots fighting zombies.  Well, at least you can say it's an original plot....I can't say I have seen a movie featuring robots battling zombies.   Here is the simple plot from imdb.com:

Following a deadly viral outbreak, private military soldier Max Gatling leads a handful of survivors and a ragtag band of robots against an army of the infected.

The film stars action vet Dolph Lundgren and is written and directed by Christopher Hatton.  BATTLE OF THE DAMNED is filming this year with a 2013 release.

1 comment:

  1. Zombies, robots AND Dolph Lundgren? Inspired brilliance! Bring it on.

    ReplyDelete