Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, February 27, 2012

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, Feburary 28th, 2012


Here are the horror related DVD's and Blu-rays coming out tomorrow, 2/28:
(click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

BABA YAGA  [Blu-ray]  (** WARNING ** - trailer contains nudity)
BENEATH THE DARKNESS  [DVD & Blu-ray]
EL MONSTRO DEL MAR!
*  FROM THE INSIDE
RABIES
*  WOLF TOWN

3 comments:

  1. Thank you I will be looking forward to watching these. Have you watched The Sleeper yet? I havent but it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Sleeper" is pretty good effort, it misses the mark sometimes on being a 80s throwback (music choices), but I'd like to see what the makers of it do next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen THE SLEEPER yet...I will try to check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete