Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Check out the trailer for ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER

 If you haven't had a chance to see the trailer for the upcoming film, ABRAHAM LINCOLN:  VAMPIRE HUNTER, take a moment and check it out for sure.  This looks like it is going to be a very fun film.   The movie is Directed by Timur Bekmambetov, and Produced by Tim Burton.   The movie is based on the book by the same name by Seth Grahame-Smith.
 The film is scheduled to be released in theaters in 3D on June 22nd of this year.
 
 
CLICK HERE watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment