Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Check out this cool gift for all you zombie fans!!

 Thanks to my buddy Caleb for alerting me about this cool zombie desk organizerNeatoshop.com has these awesome zombie desk organizers which are perfect for the zombie fan that has everything!   This tough, urethane resin zombie head sculpture has holes in his head for your pins, magnatized eyes for your paperclips, and a mouth that can hold business cards or post it notes!    The zombie desk organizer is pretty pricey at $34.95 (+ S&H), but I think it is well worth it.  These are all hand crafted and hand painted, so no two pieces are the same.

 
CLICK HERE to purchase your zombie desk organizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment