Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Check out the creepy trailer for Eric Hurt's horror thriller, HOUSE HUNTING

 
 I just got a press release for the film HOUSE HUNTING, and I jut had to share it.  I knew nothing about this film before reading the press release, but it looks like it is going to be a very fun film.  It is a haunted house flick, which I love.  Here is the basic plot courtesy of Phase 4 Films:

Two families attend an open house in the hopes of finding their dream home. Upon entering, their dream quickly becomes a hellish nightmare when they realize that every attempt to leave takes them right back to the front door. Stuck in this purgatory, the two families are haunted by the deserted home’s former owner with the declaration that only one of the two families will be able to call this house their home.
 
  Phase 4 Films has released some wonderful genre films lately, and it looks like this will be another great one to add to the list!  The film is directed by Eric Hurt, and is being released on Video On Demand by Phase 4 Films.  In fact, the film is available now on Comcast, Cox, Insight and Cable Vision!   Check out this film asap!  Let me know what you think of it once you see it!

Also, you gotta love the cool, retro looking movie poster!   Very nice!
 
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment