Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Check out this cool Visual Effects Featurette from THE WALKING DEAD Season 2

  
  
My buddy Caleb is always finding great stuff for me that he thinks my blog readers might enjoy, and this time he notified me about something really cool.  My favorite show on TV right now  (and probably a favorite of a lot of you as well) is THE WALKING DEAD.   Here is a cool 2 minutes featurette showing some of the visual effects of the film and how they are done.    I especially like how they mix practical effects with the CG to make some really great visuals.   Check this out for sure!

CLICK HERE to watch THE WALKING DEAD Visual Effects Featurette

No comments:

Post a Comment