Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Check out the trailer for this new movie called GRACE....very sick!


Those that are pregnant or have newborns might not want to watch this, but the rest of you need to go check out this new film coming out called GRACE. It is the story about a lady who's unborn baby is lost during an accident, but she still insists on carrying the baby to term. Following the delivery, the child miraculously returns to life with an appetite for human blood. This movie looks very sick and disturbing...just like I like them! Click HERE to go watch the trailer courtesy of Fearnet.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment