Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

REC 2 Trailer...a must watch!!


Exciting news for fans of the Spanish horror film "[REC]" that came out a year or so ago....a sequel has been filmed and the trailer has been released. The original was an amazing film about a group of people in an apartment that start becoming sick with something that makes them turn into zombie like creatures. The apartment complex is quarantined and craziness ensues inside. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet. Last year, the movie was remade here in the U.S. under the title "QUARANTINE". It was equally good if not better, in my opinion, which you can't say very often about remakes. It is available on DVD, so check it out if you can't get a hold of the original [REC]. (I have heard that the original [REC] will finally be released on DVD in the U.S. by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment on July 14th of this year!)


Click HERE to watch the [REC]2 trailer, courtesy of Terrorfeed.com! Turn down the lights and turn up the sound...based on this trailer, we are in for a wild ride when this is released!

No comments:

Post a Comment