Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Woody Harrelson's in a new zombie movie!! ZOMBIELAND!!


As most of you know, I LOVE zombie movies. So I was super excited to hear about a new zombie movie coming out called ZOMBIELAND starring Woody Harrelson! Well, a trailer has finally been released for it, and you can check it out HERE! Looks like it is going to have quite a bit of comedy in it, so it might be more along the lines of SHAUN OF THE DEAD than DAWN OF THE DEAD...either way, I think this movie looks awesome! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment