Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, June 29, 2009

This weeks horror DVD releases: Tuesday, June 30

Here are this weeks horror related DVDs coming out tomorrow, June 30:

BLACK TORMENT (special edition): Redemption USA
DEAD BY DAWN 2: THE RETURN (special edition): New Blood
DOOR INTO SILENCE: Severin
ENTRAILS OF THE WICKED (THE RISEN, UNKNOWN; 2-disc rerelease): SRS Cinema
FULCI FRENZY (THE PSYCHIC, PERVERSION STORY; 2-disc rerelease): Severin
THE GARBAGE MAN (special edition): American Horrors/Indie-Pictures
GOLDEN AGE GHOST TALES: Raunchy Tonk
HEADER (special edition): Synapse
HORRIBLE (a.k.a. ABSURD): Mya Communication
ISLAND OF THE FISHMEN (special edition): Mya Communication
KAIDAN: Lionsgate
MONSTER X STRIKES BACK: Tokyo Shock/Media Blasters
MURDER LOVES KILLERS TOO (special edition): Well Go USA
MUTANTS: North American
PREY (1978; special edition): Redemption USA
SCREAM (1981): Shriek Show/Media Blasters
SEA BEAST: Genius
SECOND COMING: Polychrome/Vivendi

Once again, not a lot to be real excited about this week. If I had to buy one thing it would be the Lucio Fulci double disc set (Fulci Frenzy: The Psychic & Perversion Story). 2 of Fulci's lesser known films, I have heard of both, but have never seen either one. I am looking forward to this....Fulci rarely disappoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment