Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Hayes Hudson's House Of Horror supports local music!!



Hayes Hudson's House Of Horror has made it's first sponsorship deal and is helping to sponsor what is sure to be an awesome show tomorrow night at The Gypsy! (Formally the Dart Room on College Ave. in Fayetteville, AR). Headlining will be the awesome metal/industrial fusion group VESSELS OF WRATH. You can check out their myspace page HERE or their official website HERE.
You can also buy their debut CD titled, TIS NOW STRUCK TWELVE: THE SHAPE OF GOTH TO COME on Itunes!

This will be an awesome night of music, Burlesque Dancers, and even a Magician! Doors open at 7pm and tickets are only $8 at the door. Come on out for a great party and remember it is sponsored in part by your very own, Hayes Hudson's House Of Horror!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment