Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The WORST horror movie ever made....EVER!!


It's name is WINTERBEAST...and I have never seen anything like it in my life. It was advertised as "The Worst B-Movie Ever" and "It Must Be Seen To Be Believed"!!. The trailer looked awful...but in that "so bad it's good" kind of way. So I bought it...and I watched it and now that I have seen it, I believe. I believe I can honestly say this is not just the worst horror movie I have ever seen, but one of the worst movies in general. Yet for some reason, I liked this film. I liked the fact that the opening scenes had nothing to do with the plot of the film. I like the fact I'm still not sure what that plot is. I liked that in one scene the main character's mustache was big and bushy and in the next it was nicely trimmed and then in the next scene it was big and bushy again. But mostly, I liked...no I LOVED the kill scenes filmed in claymation. That's right...claymation. Not some cool stop motion animation, but old school Mr. Bill style claymation! When a girl about to be taken from her room and killed by the giant Totem Pole monster (don't ask), it cuts to the claymation scene where we see the Totem Pole Monster slam the miniature claymation "woman" into the side of the wall. Seriously, I know I can't describe this like it deserves to be described. It truly must be seen to be believed!!

Also, just to let you know how bad this movie is, it sells on the official WINTERBEAST website for only $7.99 which includes shipping!! So after about $3.00 shipping charge, the creators of WINTERBEAST are basically selling the DVD for $4.99, which is about $4.98 more than it's worth. This is truly so bad, its actually good! Check it out!


Watch the trailer HERE!


Visit the official WINTERBEAST website HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment