Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Movie review: THE KILLER EYE


I love creature movies....especially weird creepy creatures like a huge killer eye!! While I can't say THE KILLER EYE is a good movie by any means, it was a lot of fun to watch. The basic premise is a scientist is conducting experiments involving the human eye and trying to see the 8th dimension? I didn't even know there were that many dimensions. Anyway, his latest experiment goes wrong and the poor test subject's eye grows to enormous proportions and slithers away from his body. The killer eye then goes on a rampage, but doesn't actually seem to kill anybody (except for the test subject, whom the eye came from). Basically, the eye just walks around (I guess that is supposed to be the optic nerve it is walking on!) and finds women to seduce. The eye blasts green lasers that seem to hypnotize the females into thinking that having a huge eye rub its tentacle thing all over them is somehow very satisfying. The laser effects are horrible, the acting is bad, and the plot makes no sense. Now that I think about it, maybe this movie wasn't that much fun to watch after all!!


Click HERE to see a trailer of THE KILLER EYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment