Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, July 23, 2010

WOW..check out the newest ultra violent red band trailer for MACHETE!!!

Previous trailers have been very exciting, but this one tops them all. I saw this while browsing Firstshowing.net and just had to share it! MACHETE is directed by Robert Rodriguez and Ethan Maniquis. The film stars Danny Trejo as a man on a mission of revenge after being double crossed by his former boss. The film also stars Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Steven Seagal, Jeff Fahey, Lindsay Lohan, Cheech Marin, Don Johnson, and Robert De Niro! I can't wait for this!! MACHETE is scheduled to open on September 3rd of this year!

CLICK HERE to watch the Red Band Trailer for MACHETE!!!
CLICK HERE to visit the official MACHETE website

1 comment:

  1. This looks insanely entertaining! Totally what I expected.

    ReplyDelete