Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Check out the awesome trailer for the survival Sci-Fi / Horror film, D4!!

h
I recently ran across this great film called D4. I have not seen it yet, but from the looks of this trailer, we are all in for a great treat! The film has been getting some good reviews lately. Here is the basic plot from the distributor's website:

Abandoned for more than 30 years, D4 remains the focus of conspiracy theorists. A wealthy doctor who believes her kidnapped son is being held somewhere in the long deserted government acreage spares no expense securing a team of ex-military guns-for-hire to search him out. But once inside, they discover there is someone, or something, still inhabiting D4. Things are not what they seem, and what was meant to be a simple search and rescue soon turns into a fight for survival.

D4 is both written and Directed by Darrin Dickerson, of Ghostwater Films. Mr. Dickerson is a film industry vet, having worked behind the scenes on some top Hollywood films, but this is his first full length film that he has written and directed. I plan on seeing this film very soon, and hope to have a review of this movie posted here soon, until then, check out contributing writer Scott Baker's review over at his Shattered Ravings Blog by clicking here. Also, join the D4 Facebook page by clicking here!

D4 is on sale now for only $9.99 through Sunday, 12/19 at the Seven-7-Ten (distributor) website. Get yours today!!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to purchase the DVD

CLICK HERE to visit the official website of Ghostwater Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment