Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Check out the trailer for the new Hammer film, THE RESIDENT

H
THE RESIDENT is the newest film from the the reformed Hammer Studios, and stars Hilary Swank and legendary Hammer actor, Christopher Lee . The film is written and directed by Antti Jokinen. Here is the basic plot from imdb.com:

When a young doctor suspects she may not be alone in her new Brooklyn loft, she learns that her landlord has formed a frightening obsession with her

I don't know about you, but I am really excited about this film after seeing the trailer for it. Christopher Lee looks really creepy, and I am glad to see him back in this kind of role.
THE RESIDENT is currently planned for DVD release on March 29th of this year.



CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment