Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Check out the cool short film, COST OF LIVING

 

Thanks to my buddy (and contributing writer of the 4H blog) Scott Baker, for telling me about this cool short film, COST OF LIVING.   The short film was written and directed by BenDavid Grabinski and this looks to be his first film.  This film is very well done and I look forward to more from Mr. Grabinski in the future.  

COST OF LIVING is about two security guards at a very unique corporation who have to battle with a slew of monsters that have escaped.  Apparently they work at some kind of company that breeds werechildren and other creatures.  Yes you read that right.....werechildren.  I guess they breed young werewolf kids or something...anyway, you never really see the monsters, but the film is so well made it gets the point across without really showing much.  There is also humor throughout the film.  Check this short film out and then comment and let me know what you thought of it!   


CLICK HERE to watch COST OF LIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment