Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, April 23, 2012

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, April 24th, 2012


 
Here are this week's horror/exploitation related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out 4/24:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)
 
 
*  11-11-11
*  FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING
*  THE FIELDS  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  INDEMNITY:  RAGE OF A JEALOUS VAMPIRE
*  THE INNKEEPERS [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  KILLER NUN [Blu-ray]
*  MS. CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST
*  NIGHT WOLF
*  THE RED HOUSE  [DVD/Blu-ray Combo Pack]
*  THE THEATER BIZARRE
*  THOR AT THE BUS STOP
*  UBALDO TERZANI HORROR SHOW  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE WICKER TREE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  WRECKAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment