Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's Election Day!



 

It's Tuesday, November 6th, which means it is Election Day!  If you haven't already voted, don't forget to go vote today!  Every vote counts, especially in a Presidential race that looks as close as this one is going to be!   Make the Crypt-Keeper proud and cast your vote today!
 


1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to locate your website. I just wanted to thank you for the time you spent on this great article. I definitely enjoyed reading it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete