Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Watch the trailer for the upcoming horror-comedy, BAD MILO


  Coming soon from Magnet Releasing is the horror/comedy film, BAD MILO.  This film looks like it could be a lot of fun!  Here is the basic plot for the film from the movie's official website:

  Duncan's (Ken Marino) life is a real pain in the ass. Tormented by a manipulative, crooked boss (Patrick Warburton), a nagging mother (Mary Kay Place), a deadbeat new age dad (Stephen Root), and a sweet, yet pressuring, wife (Gillian Jacobs), his mounting stress starts to trigger an insufferable gastrointestinal reaction.
  Out of ideas and at the end of his rope, Duncan seeks the help of a hypnotherapist (Peter Stormare), who helps him discover the root of his unusual stomach pain: a pintsized demon living in his intestine that, triggered by excessive anxiety, forces its way out and slaughters the people who have angered him. Out of fear that his intestinal gremlin may target its wrath on the wrong person, Duncan attempts to befriend it, naming it Milo and indulging it to keep its seemingly insatiable appetite at bay.

  BAD MILO will be available On Demand August 29th, and in select theaters on October 4th.  Check out the trailers below and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.  Will you be watching BAD MILO?  Also, I just realized the initials of the movie title are BM!  Ha!

CLICK HERE to watch the green band trailer
CLICK HERE to watch the red band trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment