Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Check out the second trailer for Billy Pon's upcoming film, CIRCUS OF THE DEAD!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2782232/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_2 Last week I did a post about the first trailer for director Billy Pon's upcoming film, CIRCUS OF THE DEAD.  Well, now we have a second trailer to watch!  'Bloody Bill" has a released a NEW trailer that is very cool.  It's a more artsy trailer than the first one, but really shows you the tone that this movie will have. 

  CIRCUS OF THE DEAD will have it's world premiere at this year's TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND in Dallas, TX May 2-4!  I will be there to watch the premiere, so expect a full review upon my return!  Until then, check out this second trailer and let me know what you think!


CLICK HERE to watch the second trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment