Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, July 20, 2015

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, July 21st, 2015












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 7/21:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)


*  AMERICAN GUINEA PIG: BOUQUET OF GUTS AND GORE
*  HAUNTED HOLLYWOOD
*  HOUSE ON THE HILL
*  I, MADMAN  [Blu-ray]
*  THE MEAT PUPPET
*  THE ORPHANAGE
*  REMINISCENCE:  THE BEGINNING  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  VAMPIRE JOURNALS  [Blu-ray]


1 comment:

  1. Cool, I, Madman is not a bad little horror film to own. Tibor Takac's (The Gate) last good film.

    ReplyDelete