Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Check out the interactive horror movie, THE OUTBREAK


http://www.survivetheoutbreak.com/

 
  I happened across this site while looking for a certain zombie game online.   This is a site that features an interactive zombie film called, THE OUTBREAK.   As the film progresses, it pauses at certain points where you have to make a decision  that will determine if you survive the zombie outbreak or if you die!   I've died twice so far, I guess I'll keep trying! Ha!  

 Check it out for yourself, it's actually a very well made zombie film with some good gore.  Getting to changed the scenes based on your choices is a lot of fun!


CLICK HERE to watch and play THE OUTBREAK


No comments:

Post a Comment