Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, February 1, 2016

This week's horror related DVD and Blu-ray releases, February 2nd, 2016











Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 2/2:

*  ALL HALLOWS EVE 2
*  EXTRAORDINARY TALES  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  HALF HUMAN
*  HELLIONS  [DVD &  Blu-ray]
*  HE NEVER DIED
*  HIGHWAY TO HELL
*  JULIA
*  THE LAST WITCH HUNTER  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE LIZZY BORDEN CHRONICLES:  SEASON 1 

*  MARTYRS  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  NIGHT OF THE WILD
*  QUARANTINE L.A.
*  RAGE [Blu-ray]
*  ROUGH CUT
*  UNCAGED
*  VISIONS
*  ZOMBIE FIGHT CLUB






No comments:

Post a Comment