Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Today we lost another Horror legend....R.I.P. Tobe Hooper (1943 - 2017)


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001361/?ref_=nv_sr_1  The horror world lost another great legend in the death of director Tobe Hooper.  Hooper was the director of my favorite horror film of all time, THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE.   He died at the age of 74.    I personally feel that THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE is the perfect horror film.   No film has frightened me the way that one did, and still does to this day no matter how many times I have seen it.  
  While THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE was my favorite Tobe Hooper directed film, he had lots of other great ones!    Here are my top 5 films directed by Tobe Hooper:

1.  THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE
2.  POLTERGEIST
3.  THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2
4.  THE FUNHOUSE
5.  EATEN ALIVE
 
 Thanks for the great films Mr. Hooper!   While you have moved on, your films will remain with us forever.   Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment