Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

This week's horror related DVD and Blu-ray releases, October 3rd












Here are this week's horror related DVD/BD's that came out today, 10/3:

*  976-EVIL  [BD]
*  AMERICAN HORROR STORY:  ROANOKE  [DVD & BD]
*  BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER  [DVD & BD]
*  CHUCKY:  COMPLETE 7 MOVIE COLLECTION  [DVD & BD]
*  CULT OF CHUCKY  [DVD & BD]
*  DEVIL'S WHISPER  [DVD]
*  DON'T TORTURE A DUCKLING  [Arrow DVD/BD combo]
*  A GHOST STORY  [DVD & BD]
*  HAUNTERS:  THE ART OF THE SCARE  [BD]
*  iZOMBIE:  COMPLETE 3RD SEASON  [BD]
*  JACKALS  [DVD & BD]
*  KILL ANOTHER DAY  [DVD]
*  NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD: 50TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION  [BD]
*  POPCORN  [DVD & BD]
*  STONE COLD DEAD  [DVD & BD]
*  VAMPYR  [Criterion Collection BD]
*  WITHIN  [DVD]
*  WOLVES AT THE DOOR  [DVD]

No comments:

Post a Comment