Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Check out the trailer for the upcoming zomedy, THE DEAD DON'T DIE


http://focusfeatures.com/the-dead-dont-die

  If you were a fan of the film ZOMBIELAND, you will most certainly want to check out this latest Zombie Comedy!   It's called THE DEAD DON'T DIE and it has an amazing cast, including:  Adam Driver, Chloe Sevigny, Tilda Swinton, Steve Buscemi, Selena Gomez, Tom Waits, Carol Kane, Danny Glover, Rosie Perez, RZA, Iggy Pop, and of course, Bill Murray!   The film was written & directed by Jim Jarmusch .   This movie looks like it is going to be a lot of fun!  Check out the trailer below and leave a comment to let me know what you think!






THE DEAD DON'T DIE will be released on June 14th of this year!

CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer CroissantApril 7, 2019 at 12:21 PM

    Jim Jarmusch has never made a good film so what makes you think this one will be any different ?.

    ReplyDelete