Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ONE EYED MONSTER


Ok...if you haven't had the pleasure of seeing this trailer yet, do yourself a favor and watch it now!! Most monster movies are all the same...but I guarantee you that you have not seen a monster movie like this. And no, its not about a cyclops. It's about Ron Jeremy's.....well, just watch the trailer!!

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=933FExsfU3c


There is really nothing else I can say about this...I think the trailer speeks for itself!
One Eyed Monster will be released on DVD Tuesday, April 28th!




Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment