Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, April 20, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases: April 21

Horror DVD's coming out this Tuesday, April 21 :

THE ARRIVAL (Blu-ray): Lionsgate
THE BURROWERS (special edition): Lionsgate
FEAR GIRLS Volume One: Celebrity
GHOST TRAIN (special edition rerelease): Funimation
HELLRAISER (Blu-ray): Anchor Bay
HELLRAISER Limited Edition Box Set (HELLRAISER, HELLBOUND 20th anni. DVDs, HELLRAISER Blu-ray): Anchor Bay
LAID TO REST (special edition): Anchor Bay
MANIAC ON THE LOOSE (special edition): Forbidden Pleasures/SRS Cinema
THE POKER CLUB (special edition): Sony Pictures
SAM'S LAKE (special edition): Lionsgate

Not a lot of great DVD's coming out this week...unless you need to upgrade your HELLRAISER collection to Blu-ray, then the only DVD I would recommend this week is LAID TO REST.
I have heard a lot of good things about this film...and we could be seeing our first new franchise killer in a long time...Chrome Skull!!

Here is a trailer to check out courtesy of Yahoo Movies:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810028620/trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment