Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, June 8, 2009

This Weeks Horror DVD Releases: June 9

Here are this weeks horror DVD releases coming out on June 9:

GHOSTS OF GOLDFIELD (special edition, Blu-ray): North American
GODDESS: Image
THE KISS (2009): Invincible
PREDATOR 2 (Blu-ray): Fox
REAPER: Season Two (4-disc set): Lionsgate

Nothing exciting this week in terms of horror movies....I think the only DVD I will be getting is a rare non-horror purchase of GRAN TURINO. It comes out this week and is one of the best movies I have seen...ever. I loved it. Not many weeks when I pass up a horror DVD for something else, but as you can see, the horror DVD's for this week are pretty slim. But...that is ok. Save your money for next Tuesday when the new FRIDAY THE 13th remake is released along with the special editions of the original FRIDAY THE 13th PART IV, V, and VI !

No comments:

Post a Comment