Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, June 1, 2009

This Weeks Horror DVD Releases: Tuesday, 6/2

Here are all the horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, 6/2:

ANACONDA (Blu-ray): Sony Pictures
ANACONDAS: TRAIL OF BLOOD: Sony Pictures
ELSEWHERE (special edition, Blu-ray): E1
THE HUNGER: The Complete First Season (4-disc set): E1
KILLER 3-PACK (DAHMER, ED GEIN, GACY; 3-disc rerelease): First Look
MONSTURD (new disc): Brain Damage
PUPPET MASTER: THE LEGACY (new special edition): Full Moon
RAZORTOOTH (special edition): Lionsgate
RETARDEAD (special edition): Midnight Releasing
SILENT VENOM: Fox
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME (special edition): Midnight Releasing

Nothing too special this week, although if you are a fan of cheesy, "so bad they're good" films, I recommend you check out MONSTURD and RETARDEAD. See earlier posts for reviews and trailers. If you are a fan of the TROMA films, you will love these two!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment