Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Genre legend Dan O'Bannon has died 1946-2009


I have just learned the writer/director Dan O'Bannon passed away yesterday at the age of 63. He died after a 30 year battle with Crohn's disease. O'Bannon was the Writer/Director of one of my favorite Horror movies of all time, RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD. He was also a writer on LIFEFORCE, INVADERS FROM MARS, and ALIENS. He will be dearly missed.

CLICK HERE to read the full article from ABC news

No comments:

Post a Comment