Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

For only $25, you can become an ASSOCIATE PRODUCER on a Horror film!! Check it out.....

H
A couple of months ago, I posted an article about a Kickstarter project for an independent Horror/comedy film called, THE PIMP AND THE DEAD. Well, the Kickstarter project did not get 100% funded, so filmmaker Dennis Smithers, Jr. has gone a different route. He has listed a few "Associate Producer" slots on Ebay, where for only $25, you can help fund this cool film and be listed as an Associate Producer in the credits! Pretty cool!! This just shows you how dedicated Dennis is to getting this film made! I don't know about you, but I can't wait for the finished project! Help make this film happen by becoming an Associate Producer today!


CLICK HERE to visit the Ebay page for THE PIMP AND THE DEAD

CLICK HERE to visit the official Facebook Page of the film
CLICK HERE to visit the official website of filmmaker Dennis Smithers, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment