Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Watch the hilarious TUCKER AND DALE VS. EVIL Red Band Trailer

I first posted about the film, TUCKER AND DALE VS. EVIL, back in January of 2010.  I have been excited about this film for a long time, and it is finally here where we can see it!   TUCKER AND DALE VS. EVIL is out now on demand, and starts in limited theaters on 9/30.   Click below to watch the hilarious Red Band trailer (Red Band is mainly due to the gore).   Has anyone seen this yet?  Is it as good as the preview makes it look like it will be?

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

2 comments:

  1. It's the best thing to happen to the horror comedy genre since Shaun of the Dead. I absolutely loved it. Laughed so hard at the chainsaw scene I cried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it is as funny as this trailer makes it look to be! I can't wait to see this one!!!

    ReplyDelete