Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Check out the great zombie short film, TOO LATE


My buddy Caleb has brought another great item to my attention that he thought my readers would enjoy.  This time it is the zombie short film, TOO LATE.  I can't say too much about it, because I dont' want to ruin the surprise ending.  It is only about 2 minutes long, so take a couple of minutes to watch this now!  You will be glad you did!

CLICK HERE to watch TOO LATE


TOO LATE credits:
Directed & Edited: Rani Naamani
Makeup & Set Dressing: Nedy Acet
Performance: Nelson Brown
Color Correction & FX: Carlos Puertolas           

1 comment: