Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's official.....I am a certified Zombie Hunter!


Yep, that's right.  I am now an official zombie hunter and I have the permit to prove it displayed proudly on the back window of my SUV!    It can take a lot to become an official zombie hunter, like weapons training and survival training.....or you can just shell out $3.95 (plus a dollar shipping charge) and buy your permit from the great folks at WeirdStickers.com.  Either way you can join the zombie hunting army and together we can defend our country against the rising army of the undead! 
Get your zombie hunting permit today!!

2 comments: