Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Michigan State University to offer summer class entitled, "SURVIVING THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE".

  
   

I saw this on MSN.com a while back and I just had to share it.   Michigan State University will be offering a course entitled, "SURVIVING THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE".   The film will be taught by professor Glen Stutzky  (who gets my vote as coolest teacher....well, ever) and will use the Zombie Apocalypse as a metaphor for true catastrophes that could happen to us.  Professor Stutzky even made a cool short zombie film to promote the class!
Here is the full article from the MSN.com website:

Get ready, America, because the zombie apocalypse starts on May 14. At least that's the case at Michigan State, where the School of Social Work is offering a summer course that teaches participants how to survive an undead uprising. "Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse" will be taught by professor Glen Stutzky, who introduces the class in a Walking Dead-worthy (and surprisingly graphic) YouTube video. "In times of catastrophe, some people find their humanity. Others lose it," he says ominously.
According to the official description, students will use "the idea of a Zombie apocalypse to learn about the nature, scope and impact of catastrophic events."

CLICK HERE to watch the short film

No comments:

Post a Comment