Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Check out the trailer for the upcoming zombie comedy, LIFE AFTER BETH


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2581244/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1










  Have you seen the trailer for the upcoming zombie comedy film, LIFE AFTER BETH?  I am on the fence about this one...it could really go either way.  Parts of this look like it could be really funny.   The plot is simple...a boy looses his girlfriend, only to have her rise from the grave a zombie. 
  I love horror themed comedies if they are done well, especially zombie comedies.  Watch the trailer and leave me a comment to let me know what you think about this one!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment