Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, July 14, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, July 15th, 2014













Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 7/15
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  DEADLY EYES  [DVD/Blu-ray Combo]
*  KILLER LEGENDS
*  MUNECOS INFERNALES
*  OPEN GRAVE [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  SCANNERS (CRITERION COLLECTION)  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE SURROGATE
*  SX_TAPE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  TOXIN
*  TORMENT
*  UNDER THE SKIN  [DVD & Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment