Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Support the Indiegogo.com campain to help fund director Ryan Nicholson's GUTTERBALLS 2!


https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gutterballs-2-balls-deepIf you were a fan of director Ryan Nicholson's crazy film GUTTERBALLS, you will most definitely want to help support his latest venture, the sequel to GUTTERBALLS called GUTTERBALLS 2:  BALLS DEEP!  

 The film is in development now and has launched Indiegogo campaign to help raise the funds to film and release what is sure to be one of the craziest sequels in the history of cinema!  Nicholson has stated that GUTTERBALLS 2 will have twice the body count of the first film, and will again amaze audiences with it's original death scenes!   Help the Bowling Bag Killer reek havoc among the bowling lanes one more time by donating to the GUTTERBALLS 2 Indiegogo campaign!

  You can donate anywhere from $5 to $100, and each different amount you donate will get you some awesome perks, including digital downloads, DVDs, Blu-rays, etc!  Click the link below to contribute today!


CLICK HERE to contribute now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment